Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Day Back at Work

I did not want to go at all.  We didn't wake up until I got a text from Melanie at 7:30 a.m. asking me if she needed to come over.  The plan was for her to come over so Matthew and I could leave for work and she would let the kids sleep in a little bit.   Well - I slept in a little bit - boy was it nice while listening to the wind and knowing that it was only 22 degrees outside.

The kids were still asleep at 10:00 when I called Melanie and told her to come on over. They were zonked.

Thursday is going to be a rough morning for 3 kids in the Ganote house.

Interesting day back at work.  Still feels weird to know that Dr. Flamini is going to another office and after February I will no longer work with Dr. Cheng.  I think it will take a bit to sink in for real.

The kids hung out at Grandma and Papa Jack's today with Aunt Melanie.  Too bad it was so cold they couldn't play outside very much.

I left work a little late - I know - Surprise! - and had a bit of a drive on 400 tonight to meet everyone for dinner at Sweet Tomatoes.  But it gave me a chance to call Susan and wish her a Happy New Year.  I haven't talked to them since they left from our Christmas celebration this year.  Sounds like these are going well in Louisville.

Tomorrow we get to celebrate Mitchell's birthday.

I need to get some pictures from Melanie from the past few days / weeks so I can add them to the blog.

Matthew is getting ready to play Xbox with Lem Yeung, Jack Yeung, Joshua and Layne.  May need to get a picture of the cross country play, huh?

Okay - Jacob didn't help clean up the living room - so only Joshua and Layne got to play - here is the picture I promised you:

No comments:

Post a Comment