Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2

Well I now realize why a couple friend's on Facebook were upset that there wasn't a college football game on New Year's Day - the Rose Bowl is on Monday this year.  I didn't realize they wouldn't have the game if it fell on a Sunday.  So we were surprised when we turned on the TV today and we were able to watch the Rose Bowl Parade.   Haven't been able to get the kids interested yet - but it has been fun for me so far.

Interesting day so far - or not.  So far pretty much more of the same.  Trying to motivate children and mediating altercations between Joshua and Mitchell. 

Trying to get things "found" and picked up.  I am thankful Matthew is here to help.  Dreading going to work tomorrow. 

But time to get back into some type of routine I guess.

The kids don't go to school until Thursday.  Matthew and I have our meeting with the Neuropsychologist to review the results of Joshua's testing.  Hopefully there will be support to help him feel more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment