Monday, August 27, 2012

"He's Sexy and He Knows It"

There is a popular song right now on the radio from LMFAO - it is called "Sexy and I Know It".  Not sure where Joshua first heard the song.  He knew the song from last year.  It does have a great beat and is really intended to be fun.  But definitely not something we play or encourage.

Here is a piece of the original:





All of us have liked the parody "I'm Farming and I Grow It".  Very creative.  Melanie likes the part "I work out.........................side".




 


Yesterday while Joshua and I had some time together (Layne, Jacob and Matthew were at church), Joshua asked me to play on the radio "I'm Sexy and I Know It".  I went through and explained that I can't just pick a song like dad does from his Ipod touch, it just has to be on the radio.

He thought for a minute and then from the back seat I hear:

Joshua: "I know what sexy means."
Mom: "Oh, okay." (absolutely not sure I wanted to have this conversation).

Long pause.  Then,

Joshua: "Do you want me to tell you?"
Mom: "Sure."
Joshua: "It means looking good and wearing awesome clothes".

No, I did not wreck the car and I am so glad he couldn't see my face.  So, just in case you hear Joshua say "I'm sexy and I know it", he means he is looking good!

I guess he gets this from me, I hear from my mom and dad I could do a really good version of "Afternoon Delight" around age 6 years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment